The Smove Fbox ONE S
The Smove Fbox One S – The world most compact selfie booth
The Smove Fbox One S is the worlds most compact selfiebooth. Delivering everything you need for an event all in one box. The Smove Fbox One S is built to contain a touch screen PC containing breeze software, a Canon 2000D DSLR camera, a two point LED modelling illumination with dimmer and a fantastic Citizen CZ-01 compact printer.
Breaking down into three parts allows easy transport, the photobooth system will fit in the back of an average car making it easy to take out and about to any venue.
Breeze software boasts over 500 pre programmed print layouts and of course custom layouts can be imported to help add that special gloss to a special day or event.
The Smove Fbox One S – Standard equipment:
- Two point LED modelling illumination,
- 200Ws flash lamp with beauty dish (radio release)
- All In One ASUS AIO A4110 computer with 15.6″ touchscreen
- CANON EOS 2000D camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 lens, 8GB memory card, Canon fixed power supply
- Citizen CZ-01 thermal dye sublimation printer
- Photo booth software with interface package and printout templates. With over 500 pre programmed print layouts and 5 types of interfaces.
The Smove Fbox One S – Dimensions and weight:
- Body: 45 x 45 x 30cm – 22kg (with the computer, camera, printer and consumables)
- Leg: 12 x 6 x 124cm – 5kg
- Base: 60 x 60 x 4cm – 10kg
- Option to change the brightness intensiveness,
- Basic colour:Powder-coated aluminum, white mat with a fine structure
- Interchangeable fronts from fronts come in a variety of patterns and materials including – wood (pine, chestnut, nut, venge) and aluminum (white, black, red)
- Solid design based on thick (2mm) aluminum plate. Aluminum Leg/profile is 4 mm
- Printer draw for fast and easy consumable changes.
- Easily adjustable camera position no need to open box to move camera just simply move it from the outside
- Adjustable light and flash intensity
Find out more about Citizen Printers here
Watch the Smove F Box one S being assembled here