VS 700 B
Binding Machines for Duplex Prints
VS 700 B is a one-of-its-kind user-friendly versatile machine which carries out all the basic processes involved in photobook binding i.e. window cutting, creasing, hole-punching, and stapling. All these processes can be easily programmed, ensuring that the user just has to feed in the prints manually with the rest being automatic. With its in-built touchscreen control panel, the user can pre-define each project and save it for later use. The machine also has the unique feature of providing V-shape hole-punching and step-binding for a complete LayFlat opening. Moreover, since the VS 700 B can perform multiple operations on a single sheet in a single run, it can be used for creating fold covers, panel card fold covers, and table standees, which can be used as calendars, menu cards etc.
Pre-programmable all-in-one machine for V-shape BindingSpeed: 700 sheets per hour
- Digital Microcontroller with a large LCD touch screen to pre defines & save each project;
- Innovative patented technology of “V” shape lay flat binding;
- Two binding options are available window cutting & creasing, with hole punching & stapling;
- 99 programs can be stored with precise memory of window cutting, creasing & hole punching measurement;
- Performs multiple operations in a single run to create fold covers and table standees, creates up to 6 windows or crease per sheet in a single run;
- Combine the process of window cutting, hole punching and stapling process with utmost precision, done in a single window;
The VS 700 B has a digital microcontroller with a large LCD touchscreen, having the ability to pre-define and save projects for future use. It can hold up to 99 programs in memory, including precise details for window-cutting, creasing, and hole-punching measurements. This machine also offers the patented
V-shape LayFlat binding technology. Two binding options are offered i.e.
window-cutting and creasing, with hole-punching and stapling. It can create up to 6 windows or creases per sheet in a single run and can perform multiple operations in a single run for creating fold covers and table standees. The
VS 700 B combines the processes of window-cutting, hole-punching, and stapling with utmost precision done in a single window.