Noritsu V50 Film Processor
Using advanced design features and state-of-the-art technology, Noritsu V-Series film processors significantly increase productivity to make film processing quick and easy to perform. Featuring large graphic displays, dual lane processing and automatic film size detection, the V-Series delivers consistently reliable performance. Available in SM and RA chemistry configurations.
– Graphic displays and directions given in dialogue form.
– The back end can be placed up against a wall. Compact design that occupies minimal space.
– Despite its compact size, the QSF-V50 is capable of processing 50 rolls per hour.
– Use of a specialised leader with hooks makes splice tape unnecessary for APS processing.
– By adding an automatic loader (option), up to seven 135/240 leaders can be set, enabling an efficient workflow.
Film Size: 120,220,126,135,110,IX240
Method: Short leader transport
Processing Speed: 589 mm/minute
Dimensions: 540(W)x 1066 (1186) (L) x 1630(H); Numbers in parentheses are when the automatic loader is used.
Weight: Approx. 214 + Approx. 90 (solutions) = Approx. 304 (total weight)
Film Size Rolls per Hour
135 (24 exp) 50 (50)
IX240 (25 exp) 50 (46)
Unit has been overhauled inclusive of ;
– Replacement of cross over, turn guides – No. 3 ~ No. 7
(Only the turn guide is new, not the rollers)
– Functionality test using water. (Circulation pump, drive motor, temperature control )
– General external paint works and cleaning.
Accessories that are included.
– Splicing block
– Film stocker tank
– Film leader x 10 pcs
– Chemical filters x 7 pcs