AirCastPro II-Express Edition
AirCastPro II Express allows you to utilise dye-sub printers from your iOS® iPhone or iPad, Android device, or Windows and Mac OS PC’s.
AirPrint For Your Dye-sub Photo Printer, AirPrint For Your Photo Booth There is no setup required. Simply connect your printer via USB, power up AirCastPro II Express and join the AirCastPro wifi hotspot and you are ready to print. It is that easy. Print from any app or photo booth app that supports AirPrint on iOS.
So whats new with AirCastPro II?
- Printer Auto-Discovery Plug in your printer and let AirCastPro™II do the rest; discover and configure your printer for you.
- Print with Hot Folders You can now drag and drop your images to one of AirCastPro™II’s hot folders for quick, easy and worry-free printing.
- Lightning-fast HEIPr™ Engine AirCastPro™II has replaced its already fast imaging engine with the brand-new, ultra-fast HEIPr™ Engine. HEIPr™ can process images as much 2 times faster than its predecessor, and with large image files up to 25 times faster.
- More Supported Printers Many Sinfonia, Citizen, Mitsubishi, Hiti, FujiFilm, DNP, Sony, Shinko, Kodak, and CIAAT printers are supported by AirCastPro™II.
- Overcoat Watermarking Add custom overcoat watermarks to your prints (Most Citizen and DNP Printers).
Media Levels At-A-Glance See how much paper your printer has right from your printer’s listing with AirCastPro™II’s new visual paper gauge.Reprint Gallery Need to reprint an image? The Reprint Gallery lets to see the image, choose the number of prints, and change the printer if you need.Redesigned Wifi Networking More responsive and flexible wifi with password verification.Redesigned Print Queue The new Print queue will now show the status of your image as well as an image thumbnail.User-Selectable ICC Profiles Users can now select a variety of colour profiles associated with their printer (if applicable).
More Videos can be found in the Video Tab